Hot Bipasha Basu Birthday Celebrations with John Abraham News Gossip

Hot Bipasha Basu Birthday Celebrations with John Abraham News Gossip


Hot Bipasha Basu Birthday Celebrations with John Abraham News Gossip


Bold Actor John Abraham celebrated Bipasha Basu Birthday.

Bollywood Hot Sizzling Actress Bipasha Basu has grown a year older on January 7 and her boyfriend Hot John Abraham has made her day. She had a double bonanza on her D-day. She had a double celebration, first she enjoyed with John Abraham in Delhi and then with John’s close family and friends in Mumbai.

Talking about her birthday, Bipasha says, "John and I were at the Auto-Expo in Delhi. He stayed back to celebrate my birthday with me. The weather was beautiful and we had a lovely cozy evening together." Hot Bips wished to stay another day in Delhi but had to come back as her family was desperately waiting for her back in Mumbai.

"John and I flew down to Mumbai in the morning and had a lovely lunch with my parents, sister Bidisha and my nephew. In the evening, John had arranged for a surprise party at my close friend designer Rocky S's home.

Everyone popped out from all sides when I walked into his house."

Hot Bipasha says she loves birthdays. "It's one of my favourite days in the year and I become just like a little girl when it comes to my birthdays.

I want to live life to the fullest. John, on the other hand, hates birthdays and doesn't like to celebrate any day as a special one."

John gifted Bips a huge diamond ring and matching earrings. "Only my boyfriend can afford diamonds and diamonds are a must for me.

I also got some wonderful gifts from my family and friends. One of my biggest fans, Preity from Indore, sends me little knick-knacks like bracelets and gifts for Posto every year by courier," she says.

"Each gift matters a lot. My girls (house help) at home decorated the entire house with flowers and kept a cake lit for me that I cut when I entered the house," she added.
Source - http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/john-makes-bipasha-s-birthday-a-memorable-one/5255/
You might also like:

Tags:- Bollywood Movies Pictures, Celebrities At Events, Celebrities Calendars, Celebrities Magazine, Celebrities Without Makeup, Indian Models Pictures, Celebrities Without Makeup, Indian Cute Model Parvati Melton, Indian Cute Model, Bollywood Gossip, Hot wallpapers,
Shahrukh Khan, King Khan

view the best hot bollywood celebrities pictures, wallpapers and also gossips bollywood celebrities pictures, bollywood actresses pictures, bollywood celebrities wallpapers, bollywood actresses wallpapers, bollywood actresses gossips and news, bollywood celebrities gossips and news,

Bollywood Actresses, Aishwarya Rai, Amrita Rao, Anushka Sharma, Asin Thottumkal, Ayesha Takia, Bipasha Basu, Celina Jaitley, Deepika Padukone, Diya Mirza, Freida Pinto, Genelia D'Souza, Hansika Motwani, Kajol, Kangana Ranaut, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Lara Dutta, Mallika Sherawat, Minissha Lamba, Mugdha Godse, Nandana Sen, Neetu Chandra, Neha Dhupia, Neha Sharma, Nisha Kothari, Preity Zinta, Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukherji, Sameera Reddy, Shilpa Shetty, Shriya Saran, Shruti Hassan, Sonam Kapoor, Suzzane Roshan, Tanushree Dutta, Vidya Balan, Zarine Khan, Reema Sen, Isabel Kaif ,

South Actresses, Akshharaa, Anushka Shetty, Asin Thottumkal, Bhavana, Genelia D'Souza, Hansika Motwani, Ileana, Kajal Agarwal, Kaveri Jha, Maadalsa Sharma, Malishka, Meera Jasmine, Namitha, Nayantara, Nisha Kothari, Priyamani, Shradha Sharma, Shriya Saran, Sneha Ullal, Tamanna, Trisha, Vimala Raman, Priya Soni, Nisha Agarwal,

Bollywood Actors, Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Farhan Akhtar, John Abraham, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Ranbir Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Shahrukh Khan, Vivek Oberoi

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Sexiest Reality TV girls